John Michelsen, CEO and co-founder of Krista Software, got together with Erik Walenza, CEO of IoT One, on the Industrial IoT Spotlight Podcast. John and Erik discuss how Krista builds and integrates machine learning and apps to optimize business outcomes.
Building Technology That Understands People
Listen to John and Erik discuss:
- What was the idea behind Krista?
- What is Krista’s mission?
- What are the differences between automation platforms today and in the 90s?
- Why is it that we don’t see the innovation in the automation platform?
- How will enterprises use Krista to automate business processes?
- So who do you typically work with? Is it particular industries, large, medium, small organizations?
- Are there particular functions within the organizations that you tend to focus on?
- How does Krista integrate AI and existing systems?
- How long would it take to go through the implementation process?
- Can you give an example of a use case?
- What is the process of integrating with third-party platforms, for example, a CRM?
- Where do you see Krista in the next 12-24 months?
Connect with John
Connect with John on LinkedIn to ask him how Krista can help your employees spend less time on iterative tasks and focus on solving problems.